Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Water Inquiry research

 

Kia Ora Bloggers! How was your week? 
For the start of term 3 inquiry, we have been researching a bunch of different things to do with water, our first task was to get into buddies and research 3 words that were listed on a slide, My buddy was Sienna and we chose the words, waterways, groundwater, and microplastics. After we research these 3 words we had to put the research we did onto a canva or other form of presentation and get it printed out to go on the wall. That was our last step for this task and then we were finished with the first task and moved on. I think that we had good research and made the canva look pretty good. Did you know what any of these words meant before seeing this? Did the slide help you understand the definitions? Please leave me some feedback and maybe check out one of my other posts. Blog with you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post