Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Ocean Destruction art

 

Kia Ora Bloggers! What have you been getting up to in lockdown? 
This week was the first full week of online school, Monday to Thursday we had Literacy and Maths meetings but today (Friday) we had no meeting and had the inquiry tasks to do. The task I chose to do today was the Sidewalk chalk art task, as you can probably tell this was not done on a sidewalk and done on a piece of paper the reasoning for this was just because the sidewalk was a bit too wet so I just drew it on a piece of paper. The drawing isn't the best but I think I did alright. Do you know what the meaning of the drawing is? Please leave me some feedback and maybe check out some of my other posts. Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post