Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Microplastics

 

                         
Kia Ora Bloggers! Do you know what microplastics are? 
Another task for the start of our inquiry this term was this task here, this task was to get into a group (mine was Molly, Sienna, and I) and we had to find the meaning of microplastics, get a fact about microplastics, and come up with some solutions for pollution in the ocean. This task was pretty fun and easy-ish to do, we got it done in one session. Can you come up with any solutions? Do you know any other facts? 
Please leave me some feedback and maybe check out my other posts. Blog you later

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post