Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

Lockdown Inquiry Task

 

Kia Ora Bloggers! How is your lockdown?
When we were put into lockdown Marshland School decided to do online school starting on Thursday. Yesterday was the first day and it went quite well. Today there were different tasks to do and this is one of them, the task was to pick an inquiry task off the site and complete it. The task I chose was about overfishing in NZ, this has information about what species are becoming endangered from overfishing as well as what NZ fisheries are doing to try and help with overfishing. Do you know what overfishing does to the animals? Do you know any other ways fisheries are trying to help? 
Please leave me some feedback and maybe check out some of my other posts. Blog you later!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie, you've got some great information in here! I didn't realise so many species were in danger of overfishing. I'd love to know how fishing can be done more sustainably.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post