Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Respect, Resilience, Reciprocity, Reflectiveness, Resourcefulness

At Marshland School we have the 5R's Respect, Resilience, Reciprocity, Reflectiveness, Resourcefulness. We were told to create a slide about the 5R's and write down the definition of what we thought that R means. But if we finished that we moved on to making an animation to put in. I am still making the animations and they're a little bit hard, I am proud of the work I have done so far.
Do you have 5R's at your school?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post