Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

French Animation - Buddy Task

 

Hello Bloggers! 
A couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday, we continued on with our French learning, the task was to either create a video of you and your buddy or get into buddy's and create another french animation, I chose to go with my friend Sienna and we created another French animation. This animation has 3 different characters, Daddy Pig, Shrek, and a Whale. This animation took around 30 minutes to complete and we both think that it turned out well. Do you know any French? Do you know what any of these sentences mean?  Please leave me some feedback and maybe even check out one of my other posts and leave feedback on some of those. Blog you later! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie, Aliah here. I really like that you did an animatiob. Is baleine Maori for whale? I like that it did a jump at the end. Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post