Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Donald Duck Drawing

On our Korimako hub site, my teachers have put up a Google Slide filled with all different and fun things to do for our learning since we are not at school. There are all sorts of things on there like, writing/reading activities to work on there are different PE activities we can do like make trick shots, but for my first activity, I chose to do one of the drawing activities for this activity there is a link to a youtube channel that has drawing tutorials, I looked for an easy one because it was my first time doing this. I found heaps of different ideas and tutorials that I might do next but I chose to follow a Donald Duck tutorial, it was really fun and a little bit challenging but I'm happy with the result.
Heres the link to the youtube channel  If you can check it out and maybe try one of the tutorials.
Have you ever seen one of this person's tutorials?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post