Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Lego Week!

On our Korimako hub site, there is a slide that says Lego Week. Lego week is when for each day there is a different thing you have to build out of lego, this is a 30-day challenge which means there are 30 different activities to do. The first one I did was to build a new rocket ship for NASA. Mine is made out of blue and white bricks. These activities are really fun to do and you get to choose what you make.
Have you ever done a Lego week challenge?

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sophie! These are awesome challenges! I love how you've put the NASA label on the front, very clever. I also think I would love to live in your house, the colours are fantastic! Maybe next time you could tell us a little bit more about your house and how you created it. I think you could one day be on a season of Lego Masters, have you seen that show before? I have not done a lego challenge before, perhaps I should try? Thank you for joining our Google Classroom page, don't forget to get back in there and read the updates and chat with us. Hope you're doing well, Mrs A :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie, what awesome Lego build you have created. Have you tried building your bedroom out of Lego? It would be really cool to see all the furniture built to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you have been really creative with the lego. Maybe I should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you spent a lot of time creating these .... nice work xx

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post