Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

SOL- Why are plants green?

In class, we started doing SOL ( Student Organised Learning) And for the first task there were three different questions to choose from 'Why is the sky blue?' 'What is the Concorde?' Or Why are plants green? I chose why are plants green. I found most of my information and pictures on This site
The information took quite a while to find and understand but I'm happy with how it turned out.
Please tell me if anything is wrong or anything needs to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post