Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

The British's POV on The Treaty of Waitangi

 

Kia Ora Bloggers! 
This is another inquiry task that I have completed this week and it is The British POV ( Point Of View ) on the treaty of Waitangi. Our task was to write a script of their pov and then put your words into an app called voki, how voki works is you get 600 characters to write with and you can write something and then you copy and paste it into voki, you can also add a person, customize them and add in a background. This was kind of tricky to work out at first but once I got the hang of it it was pretty easy to write. 
Have you ever used voki? Do you know any other fun facts about The treaty of Waitangi?
Please leave some feedback by leaving a comment. Blog you later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post