Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Consider... A day at the Basketball court

 

Kai Ora Bloggers!
This is another Wednesday task and a part of K.O.S ( Keeping Ourselves Safe ). This task was, we got a piece of paper with a black and white comic that had one spot missing, we had to figure out what was happening in the comic then figure out what would happen in the last space, after that we had to draw in the people and what would happen I also added some writing of what they would have said, after that we were allowed to color in and be creative with the designs. This is my finished product as a photo. 
What would you have done if you were in this situation? 
Please leave some feedback by leaving a comment. Bog you later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post