Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Maori Weather Animation - Scratch

 

                     
Kia Ora Bloggers! Do you know how to say the weather in Maori?
On Fridays in the mornings, there is a leader that comes in and he is our Kapa Haka teacher, but this week we didn't have Kapa Haka so the people that do Kapa Haka stayed behind at the hub and did what everyone else does when we are at Kapa Haka. Our task was to make an animation on scratch on the weather in Maori, for the weathers I chose wera, hot and hukapapa, snowy. The scratch was quite fun to make but it was a little bit confusing for the voices but I managed to fix it. 
Have you ever used scratch before? Do you know how to say rainy in Maori?
Please leave me some feedback by leaving a comment, Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post