Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

Amazing Activities - Reading

Kia Ora Bloggers!
What have you been doing this week? In reading for the past few weeks I  have been creating this slide and filling it with my work! The most recent one I have done is week 10 the storyboard on a character. First, we had to read the story then pick a character. Then we had to make a storyboard of them at different stages of their life. I chose to do Ida and you can see my storyboard if you click on this link.  It was fun to create but also took a long time, Have you ever created a storyboard? What are you doing in Reading? Have you read any of these stories before? Please leave a comment with some feedback. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post