Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Interesting Inquiry- Thankfulness & Mindfulness

Kia Ora Bloggers, How is your day going? In Inquiry, we had 6 different rotations each teacher did one rotation. After we had done each rotation we had to fill in a google form and choose 2 options. I got into my first option Thankfulness and Mindfulness. In that group, our task was to create a google site. On my site, it has a lot of different things, including calming music, meditation, and other things like that. This is my finished product here, It took a while to complete but I am proud of how it came out. Do you like it? Have you ever made a google site? Please leave a Positive, Thoughtful, Helpful comment, and tell me if I did anything wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post