Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

Wonderful Writing

Kia Ora Bloggers! How is your Friday going?
I writing we have been doing descriptive writing and we had to describe a dragon. We have been doing this for a few weeks and now I am working on my storyboard after I finish the storyboard I get to make it into a movie. My storyboard is on the slide so you can see it. I have been working on this for a while but I am happy with how it looks! This is what I used to make my storyboard It is very easy to use and there are a bunch of different things on there! 
What would you name the dragon? Would you want to have a pet dragon? I know I would think about how cool that would be! Please leave a Positive, Thoughtful, Helpful comment and tell me if I did anything wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post