Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Rad Reading - Week 5-6

 

                               
                                                               Kia Ora Bloggers! How are you today?
This week in reading we have started a new book called Boost. This week our task was to 1. Read the story 2. Pick one of the activities to complete. This week as my first activity I chose the research task, What you had to do was research the questions about the story. Some of the questions were,  What are boosters? Who uses them? If you want to find out about what they are go through the slide above. Do you know what Boosters are? Have you ever read this book? What have you been learning this week? Please leave me some feedback by leaving a Positive, Helpful, Thoughtful comment. Goodbye!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Sophie How are you. I really like this blog post. I reminded me of when we were doing this together. I like the fonts and the backgrounds. Maybe next time you could try and add more colour to the slide. other then that I really enjoyed reading it. BYE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sienna, Thanks for your feedback and I will definitely use it!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post