Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

My Finished First Inquiry Rotation

 

                          
  Kia Ora Bloggers! How has your week been? What work have you been doing this week?
This week has been Book Week! And we have been doing different activities about Book Week. But instead of Maths this week we have been finishing up our first rotation of inquiry.  To make my song I used Chrome Music LabThis week I have been working on, finishing my song, making my album cover, coming up with a name for my song, and writing my explanation and purpose for my song. I have finished everything now and I am very happy with how it turned out. Do you like my song name? Have you ever used Chrome Music Lab? Please give me some feedback by leaving me a Positive, Helpful, Thoughtful comment. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post