Pages

Monday, August 31, 2020

Do you think that Dad jokes should be banned?

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRSsOZJoMIHf8N4OSTk_LXQ48cP312m7zqHxjVoZ167QWkjSauuBxnRNX2jqY_LokZ3FQ7ZmxN1hRog/pub?embedded=true"></iframe> 

Kia Ora Bloggers! What are you doing in Writing this week?

These past few weeks for writing we are doing Persuasive writing, we had to do different stages and this is how they went. We had to pick a topic that we are interested in discussing. After that, we had to start planning out our reasons to defend our topics on a piece of paper. Once we had come up with all our reasons we were allowed to start writing it down on a Google Doc. This is my writing above. I worked hard on this and I am happy with how it turned out. Please leave me some feedback by leaving a    Positive, Thoughtful, Helpful comment. Bye

3 comments:

  1. Talofa Sophie!
    My name is Arielle I am from Waikowhai Primary School I am a new student and a year 5. I really like your document about why dad jokes should be banned. Just scrolling down that doc made me realise you are a hard working person.Though in my opinion I kind of like d\Fad jokes because they are really dry and mostly my Dads Dad jokes is really funny at times. Like when I was doing my work my Dad told me to do the washing and I said that we were working on fractions. And my Dad said if there was a dog with four feet (which they do) what would the fraction be if three feet was taken away what would the dog be called? Before I could answer he said a hop dog! It was funny to me. Anywho I really like your blog maybe just narrow your report down but if you want to see my blog go to https://wpsariellem.blogspot.com/ blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Arielle, Thank you for your nice comment and very helpful feedback. I will definitely go have a look at your blog. Thank You

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post