Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Egg Experiment

 

Hey Bloggers! 
On Wednesdays for tech, I am in the Afternoon group which means we leave at 12:00, so we have a session in the morning and we have started doing science! last week we did a moon experiment and this week we did an Egg Experiment, we had 25 minutes to create a plan and construct a safety protection for our egg. Our supplies were 3x sheets of A4 paper, 1x sheet of A5 paper ( a bit thicker ) 1x plastic bag, 2x lengths of sellotape, 1x meter of string, and last of all 1x egg, after the 25 minutes Mrs. Osborne dropped the eggs off the mezzanine floor in our Makerspace. Sadly our egg didn't survive but we were pretty happy with our design, it had lots of cushioning and we had wrapped it pretty well but it was a bit sad that it cracked. 
Do you think it was a good design? Would you have designed it differently? 
Please leave me some advice if anything is wrong. Blog you later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post