Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Who are the Seven Stars of Matariki?


This is my SOL student organized learning on Matariki. I got my information from
this site here:https://www.tepapa.govt.nz/discover-collections/read-watch-play/maori/matariki-maori-new-year/what-matariki Click it to find out some information about Matariki. I chose to present mine on a Google slide.  Do you celebrate Matariki? What do you already know about Matariki? This is a work in progress tell me if you think I should add something else to it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie it's Holly I really enjoyed your slide show.Next time you could put some more photos on but other then that it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie, I liked your questions!
    Maybe next time you could add some more photos on your title page.
    But it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post