Pages

Friday, June 28, 2019

Extreme Endangered Animals


This is my Endangered animals slide that I made with my friends for free writing.
We got our information from this site here http://www.endangeredearth.com/
Click here to find some information on endangered animals. We chose to present it on a google slide because it is easy and I have been using it for a few years. Do you know anything about endangered animals yet? Did you find any new facts from reading our slide? This is a work in progress so please tell us if we need to add to it or take away anything from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post