Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Super interesting SOL

On Fridays, in Korimako we do something different and this week I chose to do SOL ( Student Organised Learning ) And the question was What is a Yeti Crab? I answered the question and added a few more as well. This took a while to complete but I think it's pretty cool and I like how it came out. I have sited where I got my information so you can have a look too. Do you know what a Yeti Crab is? Can you pronounce the scientific name properly? Did you find out something new from my slide? 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sophie
    You are right, the Yeti Crab is crazy looking. How unusual that it is hairy! I'm not sure that I can pronounce the scientific name correctly? Well done including photos and the website you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Catton, Thank you for the feedback and your nice comment.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post